One of the best and the easiest ways to groom yourself is through styling your beard. And it gets even better with electric shavers these days. Style your beard the way you wish and that too in no time. Markets are flooded with shavers of all sorts. Generally, electronic shavers fall into two categories namely foil and rotary. Foil shaver come with covered blade with a thin curved piece of metal foil that easily glides over your face. On the flip side, rotary shaver is made up of three to four circular heads that move in a circular motion around the contours of your entire face. If you’re someone with a sensitive skin then foil shaver is what you need as it’s gentle on your skin and protect your skin at the same time from rashes. On the other hand, rotary shavers are ideal for men with thick hair on their face.
With novel technologies coming each year, male grooming has become a trend that gave origin to staggering amount of splendid shavers out in the market. We completely understand how taxing it gets to find the one perfect shaver for yourself that fits the bill. Here’s why we’ve come up with top 10 electronic shavers for you so that you get to choose from nothing but the best. We have done the homework for you so that you need not spend your valuable time and energy in searching your options. From Remington to Philips we’ve covered all the trimmers for you based on performance, price, comfort and everything in between. Before getting right into the list let’s learn a bit about electronic shavers so that you have a fair idea how to select the one for yourself or gift to your loved ones.
Braun Series 7 790cc
Our top pick in this list is from Braun series from German Tech Industry. It is one of the most famous and used brand among the users and for all the right reasons. No wonder these series are famous as this particular model is the best-seller of all time. Certainly, it is still one of best electric shaver out there and is a perfect contender for this spot. Enough talk, let’s see the walk now. As we mentioned, series 7 is one of the most famous among the users, it’s simply because of the features and performance. It is quite different from other shavers and gives you amazingly close and smooth shave which completely satisfies the users the experience. This shaver comes with three trimmers, OptiFoil (two) and ActiveLift (one).
The head of Braun 790cc is very bendable and can rapidly move around the curves of your face. The shaver comes with an alcohol based Dusting and Charging Dock., which can easily kill the 99% of the microbes with the help of a single button. Apart from that, there are 3 personalization modes accessible in this advanced electric shaver known as Normal, Intensive, and Extra Sensitive. You can select the way conferring to your skin type and hairs. There is also an automatic trimmer for trimming beards, mustache, and sideburns.
- Best-selling series of all times
- The head of Braun 790cc is very flexible and can quickly move around the contours of your face
- Comes with an alcohol based Cleaning and Charging Dock., which can kill the 99% of the germs with the help of a single button.
- 3 personalization modes accessible in this shaver – Normal, Intensive, and Extra Sensitive
- It is a Pulsonic electric shaver, which produces 10,000 micro vibrations each minute
Panasonic ES-LV95 5-Blade Electric Shaver Wet and Dry
Our second best pick is from Panasonic and is the latest edition in the series with excellent reviews from users. Panasonic ES-LV95 is a perfect epitome of performance right from cleaning dock to charging. It is known for offering accurate and quick shaving experience. You can opt for wet shave or a dry one. It is ideal for those who want something more subtle shaving experience. The five blades give you a tight shave. It charges very rapidly and offers plenty of shaving time. It is a top addition in the Panasonic range and to your bathroom.
- Achieve maximum closeness and comfort with ultra-sharp Nanotech 5-blade
- Pioneering Shaving Sensor detects beard density to mechanically adjust cutting power
- Multi-flex spinning head allows the shaver to follow the contours of your face for well-organized comfort and coverage
- 100% Waterproof rechargeable electric shaver allows using dry or in the shower with wet/dry convenience
- Automatic cleaning and charging station, travel pouch involved
Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D
Philips is the leading brand when it comes to Rotary shavers. No other brand can easily beat Philips in this expertise. Number 3 on our list is going to be the rotary shaver Philips Norelco Sensotouch 3D, which is perfect for both beard and for your head. We found this to be the most comfortable rotary shaver and it really sticks with your skin and move smoothly around your face contours and provide efficiently close shave.
The shaver got 3 autonomous round stops in the head which twigs and moves around the outlines of your face. The spinning head of the shaver aids to reach all of the hairs and growths. The foils can turn, slant and can move upward and downward which is a good feature to aid you out in flake your head. Here’s why this is the best electric blade for bald guys. The top head of this blade is called “GyroFlex 3D” since it can move into 3 dimensions which is a unique feature. There are other remarkable features accessible in this electric shaver is called “Super Lift&Cut”, which is parallel to ActiveLift in Braun and Lift-Tech in Panasonic. It aids to clasp the hairs on neck and jawline. It also aids the shaver to catch in-grown hairs, beards, and flat hairs.
- Three Independent Foils
- The head of this shaver can move into 3 dimensions, which is good for shaving head
- Particularly comfortable and close shaving provider
- Wet & Dry technology accessible
Wahl is one of the top brands and most loved by the professional stylists. It is quite reasonable, bump-free, influential and concrete electric shaver which can fit the necessities of any user. This shaver practices Dynaflex Cutting system, which can help the shaver to binge and stick to the resilient areas like neckline and jawline. This system brings swiftness to the shaver which averts all type of scratches and injuries. On the flip side, hypoallergenic foils are obtainable to deliver close and smooth shave. It also delivers antimicrobial protection from bacteria. Here’s why it is a perfect choice for those who got a very delicate skin.
The design of this blade is tremendously good. It is intended to be used very effortlessly. It is all plastic but feels best in hand and you are not spending that much to get an aluminum or metallic body. The best part about this electronic shaver is that it is Hypoallergenic. It is valuable to the subtle skin users. There is a pop-up trimmer which can be useful in trimming beard and sideburns.
- Top choice of every top notch professional stylists
- It is quite reasonable, bump-free, powerful and solid electric shaver
- Hypoallergic – ideal for sensitive skin
- It also delivers antimicrobial protection from bacteria
- Offers smooth shave
Philips Norelco AT830
Philips Norelco AT830 is one of the most famed electric shavers available with awesome features and a total value for money. If you’re someone who favor rotary shavers over foil, and short on the budget then AT830 might be an ideal choice for you. It comes with a lot of handy features and very few drawbacks. The head of this shaver can pivot a little but not like the SensoTouch in all of the 3 dimensions. This shaver possesses DualPrecision Technology, which lets the head to hold the long hairs in addition to short growths, so you can relish contented and close shaving experience.
The pop-up trimmer is available in this electric shaver as well. The battery life is also AT830 great. It delivers 50 minutes of battery backup and it takes 1 hour to get fully charge. You can effortlessly have 10 shaves on a single charge.
- Wet/Dry Technology, DualPrecision, Long lasting battery, Pop-up trimmer and a pivoting head.
- Comes with a travel pouch so that you can carry shaver wherever you go for on-the-spot touchups
- Awesome battery backup, takes one hour for complete charge
- Shaver possesses DualPrecision Technology – good shaving experience
- The head of this shaver can pivot a little but not like the SensoTouch in all of the 3 dimensions
- It comes with a Turbo cleaning mode
- It’s noiseless
- Comfortable and sensitive skin friendly
- Affordable and Easy to clean
Our next best pick is from Remington, it is one of the best brands available in the market. It is a revered brand and for all the right reasons. It is quite famous as it keeps introducing lots of entry level mid-range electric shavers. They were first to present cordless recharging system for electric shavers. It comes with 2 foils and 1 trimmer in the head. The top head can hinge upward and downward and it moves around the outlines of your face to deliver you easy and gratified shave. It is a reasonable and an entry-level shaver which provides charming and comfortable shave.
- Extremely Reasonable (Under $50)
- It offers Smooth and Comfortable shaving experience
- It comes with a Pivoting Head
- Easy to clean, irritation free ideal for sensitive skin, high-end shavers
Panasonic Arc 3
The Panasonic Arc3 works superb as a trimmer, in its place of a traditional razor. The substitutable length lets you to trim down a beard without going for a totally smooth shave. Dermatologists that superior in African-American skin, recommend this might be the ideal option for men with sensitive skin. This electric shaver offers a smooth shave if you desire, but that isn’t what it is best for. If you are looking for an electric shaver with great trimming power, the Arc3 is a safe bet.
- Panasonic Arc 3 comes with a flexible Head
- Wet or Dry
- It comes with Nanotech Blades
- Total value on money
As the name recommends, the I-Stubble Trimmer derives from the same family tree as the Super I-Stubble trimmer. Likewise it suggests Conair evidently identifies what it’s doing when it comes to stubble trimmers. There is not much of a difference between the two Conair trimmers, and you actually can’t go wrong with any one. They also share the same electro-chemically formed blades that are precise, sharp, and durable, they both have a unique floating head for precise contouring, they both have an ergonomic design that feels good in your hand and is easy to maneuver. Though, the I-Stubble is not waterproof, and therefore, cannot be rinsed under the façade.
- It is quite rational, bump-free, powerful and solid electric shaver
- It is ideal for sensitive skin
- It also carries antimicrobial protection from bacteria
- This shaver offers smooth shave
WAHL Professional Series Detailer
Wahl is one of the best electronic shavers available in the market today. From Wahl Professional’s profitable grade line of products, the 5-Star Detailer is planned for professional use individual and is contrived to bring the sharp act that specialists demand. It is armed with an extra wide, adaptable t-blade for a precise, close cut. It is ultra-powerful compact trimmer offers an appealing aesthetic as well as top-notch accuracy and functions. It is excellent for liner and creation, the detailer boasts a rotary motor with all of the control of a full size fitter yet is tremendously frivolous and fits in the palm of your hand for eventual control.
It comes with additional accessories for your convenience, the 5-Star Detailer comes with all accessories required for use. Package includes the trimmer, attachment comb cutting guides, oil, cleaning brush, instructions, and red blade guard.
- It comes with 8-foot long professional grade, chemical resistant cord.
- Features rotary blade and operates at 120 volts/60 hertz
- The package include the trimmer, attachment comb cutting guides, oil, cleaning brush, instructions, and red blade guard
- It is ultra-powerful compact trimmer offers an interesting aesthetic in addition to top-notch accuracy and function
As we mentioned, we want you to choose from nothing but the best here’s why we’ve listed two best models from Panasonic. It is an award-winning Panasonic men’s shaver is aimed with three floating, precision blades for quick, smooth shaving and exceptional ease. The shavers comes with a stainless-steel, hypoallergenic Arc3 foils follow facial contours for closeness and an cutting-edge 3D Multi-Flex Pivoting Head glides naturally over face, chin, jaw and neck. It is high-speed 13,000 cpm linear motor uses active shave sensor technology to notice beard density and regulate cutting power, to sensor make sure an even, constant shave.
- High speed 13,000 cpm linear motor
- Hypoallergic Arc 3 foils free facial contours for clean shaving experience
- 3 Blade shaver with multi-flex 3D head and charging stand
- Shaving sensor for finest shaving results
- Spots beard density and control shaving power
- Providing a smooth and clean shave every time
- Pop-up trimmer blade allows for quick pre-shave cutting and full grooming
Top 10 Electronic Shavers Comparison Table
|Product Name||Price (In $)||Buy Now|
Braun Series 7 790cc
Panasonic ES-LV95 5-Blade
Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D
Panasonic Arc 3
WAHL professional series detailer