If you are ready to choose a new best mastic gums, check out our recommendations for the best mastic gums. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of best mastic gums available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
Top 10 Best Mastic gums 2020
Best Mastic Gums
1. Solaray Mastic Gum Extract
- Helps to protect the gastrointestinal G.I. tract for better digestion
- Produced from the gum of the Pistacis lentiscus plant
- Has a guaranteed potency of 350 mg alpha and masticonic acids per capsule the active ingredients in the gum
2. Allergy Research Group - Mastica Caps - 120
3. Chios Mastiha Powder Nutritional Supplement 60 Gr - Xios Mastic
4. Amazing Formulas Mastic Gum 500 Mg 60 Capsules - Supports Gastrointestinal Health
- Mastic gum is a natural resin exuded by the bark of the Mediterranean Mastic tree Pistacia lentiscus. Mastic gum is known for its antibacterial anti inflammatory and antifungal properties.
- Mastic gum is a very useful supplement for digestive health and may help to combat issues such as heartburn indigestion etc. It may help to reduce stomach acid and protect the lining of the stomach and intestine. Anti bacterial and Antifungal properties of Mastic may help to treat and prevent infections.
- Mastic Gum supports healthy respiratory function oral health and blood circulation. It may also improve immune health by fighting off fungal and bacterial infections.
- All Amazing Nutrition products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices GMP among the highest standards in the world.
- All our products are proudly made in USA with Guaranteed Purity Potency. We offer best quality products for the best value. All our products are Third Party Tested. We DO NOT compromise on quality. All Amazing Nutrition products are free of Artificial ingredients Stearates Sulphates Dioxides and Laurates.
5. Greek Pure Gum MASTIC OF CHIOS ISLAND 10g - top quality Medium Tears
6. Chios Mastic Gum Small Tears 4x10 Gr (4 Packs) - 100% Fresh Original Xios (Masticha or Mastixa)
- Chios Mastiha Small Tears Gum Greek 100 Natural Mastic 4x10g 4×0.35 Oz
- 4 Packs of 10g 0.35 Oz
- Chios Mastiha is a unique product with many beneficial qualities and wide ranging uses since antiquity.
- Nowadays it is used in pharmaceuticals perfumes cosmetics beverages bakery goods sweets as well as in cooking. Chios Mastiha is the natural resin of Pistacia lentiscus var. Chia a tree which grows only on the Aegean island of Chios Greece. Scientific research shows that Chios Mastiha has anti microbial anti inflammatory and healing activity. Also it has beneficial effects on both body hygiene and skin care.
- The packaging may be different than the photo listed. The content is 100 pure mastic gum as advertised.
7. Mastic Gum – 0.6oz
8. SOURCE NATURALS Mastic Gum Extract 500 Mg Capsule
- For stomach discomfort
- A natural resin from the Pistacia lentiscus tree of Greece
- Traditionally used by Mediterranean cultures to support gastrointestinal health
- Standardized to 35 masticonic acids which are the active compounds shown to support the lining of the stomach and the duodenum
- Supports the bodys own response to imbalances
9. Allergy Research Group Mastica Chios Gum Mastic - 500 mg - 120 Capsules
- Chios Gum Mastic is the resinous material obtained from the Pistacia lentiscus tree grown on the island of Chios in Greece where it has traditionally been used as a healthy food for the gastrointestinal tract
- Allergy Research Group
10. Gum Mastic
- Jar of 17 grams
- A unique crop from Chios island
- Gum mastic is used in sweets cooking and medicine