Everybody wants to get the best services without spending much money. However, it is not easy to choose a best crown molding jigs if you have not bought one in years. But there is no need for you to worry since we have compiled the perfect list of Top 10 best crown molding jigs for you. Have a look at our list and choose only the best one.
Top 10 Best Crown molding jigs 2020
Best Crown Molding Jigs
1. Bench Dog 10-027 Polymer Crown-Cut Crown Molding Cutting Jig
- Crown Cut crown molding cutting jig.
- The safest and easiest way to cut crown molding.
- Eliminates trial and error.
- Made from durable polymer in the USA.
- Fits all 10 and larger miter saws.
2. Milescraft 1405 Crown45 Crown Molding Jig for Miter Saws by Milescraft Inc.
- Milescraft 1405 Crown45 Crown Molding Jig for Miter Saws
3. EasyCoper for Crown Molding
- Take the Guesswork out of Coping Crown Molding.
- Using your jigsaw you can make perfect coped intersections.
- Designed by a professional carpenter it eliminates tedious cutting and fitting.
- System includes both left and right hand units that will accept moldings up to 5 12 wide.
- Made in USA.
4. General Tools 881 E-Z Pro Crown King Molding Jig with Protractor
- 4 EASY STEPS Perfectly mitered corner joints in four easy steps
- ELIMINATE TRIAL AND ERROR Makes accurately cutting crown molding a snap eliminating trial and error and saving time and money
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE JOINTS Cut perfectly mitered interior and exterior corner joints
- MULTIPLE ANGLES 45 spring angle crown molding jig with adapter for 52 and 38 angles
- ELIMINATES Difficult angle calculations coping of joints or compound angle cutting
- INCLUDES Comes with an adjustable Angle Finder that easily shows you the exact angle of inside and outside corner
- NO ASSEMBLY Simple instructions show you how to get the right cut every time
5. Crown Molding and Trim Protractor (Model CJ4000)
- Rugged ABS and stainless steel construction
- Uses 2 small pieces of the trim from the project to get accurate measurements
- Simple design using 4 function buttons
- Easy to view backlit display
- Display shows the proper position and angles for cutting each piece
6. Base Molding Coper
- Quick and easy to use
- Safest way to cope molding using a jigsaw
- Includes detailed instructions with photo illustrations
- Great for remodeling new construction and home improvements
- Durable tools designed by a professional carpenter
7. Fastcap CROWNMOLDCLIP Crown Molding Installation Heavy Duty ABS Clips
- Keeps molding in place for easy installation
- Made of Heavy Duty ABS so they are sturdy and durable
8. Kreg KMA2800 Crown-Pro Crown Molding Tool
- No compound cuts necessary
- Eliminates coping of joints
- Curved design matches any spring angle
- Angle finder included
- Compact design works with most miter saws
9. Milescraft 1405 Crown45 Crown Molding Jig for Miter Saws
- Innovative right side up cutting orientation no more thinking upside down and backwards cut crown molding the way it will be placed on the wall
- Adjustable angle setting with angle finders included cuts common molding spring angles
- Indented cutting face for use with special dentil style detailed molding
- Collapsible design for compact storage
- Wide cutting surface handles all crown moldings between 2 and 5 12 inches
10. Kreg Tool KMA2800 Crown Pro Angle Finder For Kreg Jig Pocket Hole System - Quantity 5
- Kreg Tool